All Purpose Disinfecting Spray – what you need
- 16 oz. glass spray bottle (you can purchase one here)
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 30 drops dōTERRA essential oil (see suggestions below)
- 1 teaspoon borax
Essential oils to try:
A combination of any of the above essential oils would work great in your homemade cleaning spray. Experiment and find what works best for you.
Some recommended combinations include:
- 15 drops each of Lavender and Lemon
- 10 drops each of Eucalyptus, Peppermint, and Wild Orange
- 30 drops On Guard blend
- 15 drops each of Grapefruit and On Guard
Add all ingredients to spray bottle. Shake thoroughly.
Editors Note: Although it is natural, borax is toxic when ingested, and can cause skin irritation. Keep away from children, pets, and food preparation areas. If you are concerned about using borax in this all purpose spray, you can omit it.
Other Natural Products to Make at Home: